Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

BOOKTUBE-A-THON IS HERE EVERYONE

Now, I don't post on YouTube but I LOVE to participate every year, and I thought I could just do it on here. Booktube-a-thon is a readathon. It lasts a week (the 18th through the 24th) and Ariel Bisset hosts it. For more info:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eFFTCnMATs

If you don't know what it is, watch that then come back.
So, this is my TBR for Booktube-a-thon! (with the 7 challenges)


1. A Book with Yellow on the Cover
For this one I chose Struck By Lightning by Chris Colfer. There's a little yellow on the cover. You see it?

2.A Book to Read Only After Sunset
I chose Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell because it seemed like a good book to read before bed or a stay up all night read.

3.A Book You Discovered Through Booktube
Jesse the Reader is one of my favorite booktubers. His favorite book series is the Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children series by Ransom Riggs. I bought it because, well, it's his favorite, and there's a good chance I'll love it, but I STILL haven't read it. I'm sorry, Jesse!

4.A Book by One of Your Favorite Authors
I am finally going to do it!
 I love Sarah J. Maas and her writing. I read A Court of Thorns and Roses a while back, but A Court of Mist and Fury is WAY too long to read over Booktube-a-thon. So, I've decided I am going to reread ACOTAR.

5.A Book That is Older Than You
I read Mary Poppins when I was in third or fourth grade and I've wanted to read it again for some time now. Oh, and yes, it is older than me. It was published in 1934 by P.L. Travers.

6.Read a Book and Watch it's Film Adaptation
I am going to read Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan for this one. I plan on finishing this series this year.

7.Read 7 Books.
For my final book I chose Shadows by J. L. Armentrout. (It's in the second half of Opposition.)

Well, that about wraps up what I'm reading for Booktube-a-thon.


If you plan on participating, I would love to know what you plan on reading. You can tell me in the comments, or you can just leave a link if you have a video or post and I'll check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment