Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

JUNE WRAP UP AND JULY TBR

THIS MONTH I READ 7 BOOKS. YOU MIGHT THINK THAT'S NOT MUCH BECAUSE IT'S SUMMER, BUT I'M PROUD.

1.Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
This month I decided to pick up a Rainbow Rowell book, (my first) and boy, I'm not disappointed. I gave it 11/10. 110%

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to show you this charity commercial:
2.Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
No words....No words.....  7/10

3.Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
WOW. DIDN'T SEE ANY OF THAT COMING. WELL....  10/10

4. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
It's over, I'm sad, and I NEED OBLIVION...anyways.... 10/10
YOU CAN HELP POOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS BY....WHO AM I KIDDING NOTHING HELPS. BUT YOU CAN CALL 1-800-OH-THE-FEELS
AND COMFORT THE POOR PEOPLE.
Back to your regularly scheduled program....

5.The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Booksplosion. Find out more on her channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/polandbananasBOOKS 

6.The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
All I will say (because spoilers) is you NEED to read this series. It's SO good! 8/10

7.Hamilton:The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jeremy McCarter
I......I.....*cries* 9999999999999/10


What I want to read in July:
1.Nerve by Jeanne Ryan
I saw the trailer and was like "Oh yeah, that's my kind of movie." and then I heard there was a book and I was like, "I need it."

2.Eleanor+Park

3.Reread of Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief

So, what do you plan on reading this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment