Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Character Madness Book Tag!

I don't know who created the tag, but I would give credit if I knew. I tried to find out, but couldn't. Let's get on with the tag! 

1. Who is the best kick-butt character?
For this one I'm going to say Katy from The Lux Series! She showed everyone what she could do and proved she was strong. She also didn't freak out (too much) when she found out aliens were real.

2. Which character do you most dislike?
The character I most dislike is Carson from Struck By Lightning. He always talked about how great of a person HE was. He also said everyone besides him was an idiot. You can probably see why I disliked him.

3. If you could date any fictional character who would it be and why?
 (from The Mortal Instruments) I love Sizzy but I love Simon more. I would date Simon in a heartbeat. People think I'm crazy because I like Simon better than Jace. I know. *gasp* Simon is just such a nerd. I love it.

4. If you could change any character in any way who would you change and what would you change about them?
I feel like this series is perfect and shouldn't be changed but I thought this character didn't smile enough and needed to have more fun. That character is Jacin from the Lunar Chronicles. I understand his situation but he still annoyed me a little.

5. What character to you made all the wrong choices that didn't add anything to the book?
Aspen from The Selection trilogy. I didn't like him in the beginning and I felt like the entire time he was just making everything worse. In my opinion, he made the series longer than it needed to be.

6. Which character do you love to hate?
Levana from The Lunar Chronicle. Whenever an author gives you a book with a villains backstory,  you usually end up understanding why they act the way they do. But in this case, that didn't happen. After I read Fairest I felt like I hated her more than before. She's just an awful person.

7. Favorite side character with the most heart? 
I felt like Jacob from the Twilight series (ew Twilight. I know. I know.) had a lot of heart even though I didn't like him more than Edward. I think he was still a nice guy.

8. What is your favorite fictional romantic relationship?
Cinder and Kai (The Lunar Chronicles) because they are my babies. I love them SO much. Just...AH.
I just love them enough that I can't put it into words.

9. What character do you think was the strongest?
I have to say Percy Jackson for this one. He has to go through SO MUCH. I won't say a ton more so I don't spoil it, but he is faced with a lot of challenges and I just don't know how he does it.

10. Favorite protagonist? 
This is one of the hardest questions I have ever answered. There are so many fantastic ones. Im just going to go with a random one I love and that is Harry Potter. He has one of the most amazing point of views I have ever read. The Harry Potter books are hilarious and if you haven't read them..READ THEM NOW.

That was a really fun tag! I enjoyed it! I tag YOU! Anyone who reads this is now tagged! If you do/did this tag and you leave a comment with a link, I'll check it out! I would love to know what you put! 

No comments:

Post a Comment